Friday, October 9, 2009

Apple Picking!

Tomorrow I'm taking a much-needed break from the city and heading off to Stone Ridge Orchard to do some apple picking. 


 I'm imagining the perfect rustic-cute outfit for the day.  In my fantasy land I'd have a fabulous Hermes scarf to wrap around my head a la Jackie O. 


But in the spirit of being outdoorsy and in the spirit of not spending money I don't have, that will have to wait.

The perfect slouchy, casual plaid shirt.  It's just made for layering.
Joe's Jeans sexy western plaid shirt, $98, piperlime.com

Slightly worn-looking straight leg jeans.  No need for anything fussy.
Acne Kex Le Blue skinny jeans, $250, net-a-porter.com

I love, love having a chunky scarf with me at all times.
Two tone lurex scarf, $32, topshop.com

A classic boot in a classic color for tromping through the mud.
Hunter original rain boot, $115, madisonlosangeles.com

Klein bags are amazing.  They're actual tool bags so they're incredibly hard-wearing and really affordable.  Plus, the camo is rather cheeky I think.
Klein powerline cordura camoflage tool bag, $55, mytoolstore.com/klein

No comments: