Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poufs

These definitely aren't new on the design scene, but I still desperately want a pair for my tiny living room. If I were single I would definitely go for something pastel, but a *slightly* more masculine metallic would be equally fabulous.

The white is soft and inviting, and somehow feels really modern.

So classic and traditional, but the trio of poufs give a relaxed-bohemian twist.
from Candace Bushnell's apartment in Elle Decor, 2005

I love the pink. In the words of Rachel Zoe, 'I die.'
from Domino

John Derian's amazing selection.
from John Derian, $265 for colors, $325 for metallic

I love a good unexpected dose of metallic in a room.
from e-mosaik.com, $299

A slightly more authentic looking Moroccan pouf.
from
AuthenticMorocco.com, $75

A unique take on the trend. So beautiful and whimsical.
from ModernDose.com, $549

These are DIY! For fellow sewing enthusiasts, you can buy a pattern to make these poufs. A bit more labor-intensive, but much more affordable.
Amy Butler Gum Drop Pillow pattern, $13

No comments: